Monday, August 04, 2008

Hell ooooo

Td posting lupa cerita. Damn, masa ada yang nyatain perasaannya ama gw.
A: my feeling
^ tari ^: what kind of feeling?maybe you can telling me something
A: i'm not dare, its impossible
^ tari ^: what make you scare?
A: tari, i 'm shy to tell
^ tari ^: what are you shying
A: i 'm still not sure abt it
^ tari ^: its ok than
A: i think u can guess
^ tari ^: in fact, i can not guess anything
A: hmm, i think i....
^ tari ^: what?
A: i dont want u runaway...so
*melalui percakapan yang panjang, then..
A: u think if we call to someone thts mean special or not, its special for me
^ tari ^: so?
A: esp someone who we never met , like try to reach to tht one
^ tari ^: yeah, and then?
A: like feel so good just hear , i think i used to called u too
^ tari ^: so its mean, im special for you (*krna dia pernah tlp gw)
A: ya, oh thx
A: my sense
^ tari ^: nice to be some one special for everyones (*masih belom ngeh, bego nih gw, gak peka ama hal2 yg beginian)
A: but its impossible, tht i 'll reach to u
^ tari ^: you already have your tary right?( karna pacarnya juga tary namanya tapi pake Y klo gw i)
A: even i still not 've anyone , u not care
A: it like i do smthng wrong, like i 'm crazy if keep call or send u msgs , coz u 've no feeling wiz me
^ tari ^: so what should i do?
A: just do wht u wanna do, dont 've to spoil my feeling, i 'll try to stop it
^ tari ^:are you wanna say that you like me?
A: i thought u understand abt my feeling now, except u dont want to understand it
^ tari ^: let me explain what i got, its mean you like me, you have feeling for me
A: ya, but left it
^ tari ^: how come?
A: just happen, i 'll try to control it, not go too far
^ tari ^: did your girlfriend now about it
A: dont no, u the st who knw abt it
^ tari ^: are you sure about your feeling?
A: why, if i say sure then wht
^ tari ^: i dont know, maybe its just the feeling that you need a friend to share something
A: just tell me frankly u dont want
^ tari ^: im just thinking that you are my friend
A: ok, so i 'll take all of my words back
That's it. Oh My God....Gw sih biasa aja, gak ada perasaan apa2, gmn nggak????Dia cewe, and you know that mean, right......Apa gak ada laki laki yang nyatain perasaannya ke gw?? (*ngarep) whahahaha..udah ahh. That's it...