Saturday, August 11, 2007

narcissism time

hey there....saturday evening, alone, in the dark, what should i do?? I have finished watching movie. "holiday", nice movie, i like it. After that i'm going to some place, eating "sate" and drank 2 glass Strawberry juice. mmmhhh great. Actually, i miss strawberry juice in my campus, fresh and you know, they put some "nutijel" into the glass, so...... mmhhhh i can't explain. My friend told me that he knows someplace that provide a delicious strawberry juice, but i'm forgot where the place is. ohh damn...But it's not really important things. 5 days countdown from now..hahaha...i hope i will be there, great..although i will get the final test the day after the pleasure. whahaha...it's OK and it's alrite. ya...standing in that place, take a picture and upload that picture to my site. and ofcourse it's narcissism time, whahaha...don't be jealous.*hihihi..